3.29.2010

Today

Today looks a little dreary, perfect day for some small errands. I think I will eat up some of my granola today. Good news, I found a granola bar recipe yesterday. I've been looking since we eat so many, and they tend to be pricey. I haven't tried them yet...

We put the crib up yesterday! It was so quick and fun. I was thinking it would be a couple hour ordeal. The house is beginning to turn into the next phase...baby phase! My new curtains for the nursery look cute too. They have flowers on them...so hopefully little Linus won't be too mad at me. I am sure he won't notice for a long long time. :) (Linus is the nickname for our baby boy, who is growing at 30 weeks in my belly!)
He is moving quite a bit this morning, crazy kid. It's nice to feel him move, kinda crazy that he will be here in not too many more weeks!

Hopefully today I will find a dresser for the baby's room, one we can use as a changing table. I am going to hit up a thrift store and see what they have today. That is the last big item we need to complete the nursery.

No comments: