5.18.2010

17 days!!

17 days until my due date that is...

For those of you who are wondering, this is what I have looked like the past few weeks! The belly just keeps on growing!


35 weeks

35 Weeks at Valley Forge for a picnic:)

36 weeks...freezing strawberries and pineapple for later.
I have a nice little shelf for holding cookie sheets:)

36 weeks on Mother's Day, pretty roses!
The first bloom on this rose bush came the day Hubie and I arrived home from our honeymoon:)

37 weeks, the day we traded in the Tortoise.
I was a little sad to see him go. He was real good to me for 9 whole years.
I think his replacement will be named silver back whale...:)





3 comments:

Cindy C said...

You look great Val

Mrs.O said...

Beautiful!
Wish you all the best.

Unknown said...

you look beautiful, honey!