6.21.2010

Welcome John Gregory


Our little guy is here, and has been for over 2 weeks now. He was born on his due date; we were amazed!


Here is Daddy holding his little guy! Happy Father's Day :).



I am just getting to blog now, as this parenting thing is pretty overwhelming. And really, I should be sleeping, so here are a few pictures to let you know what we have been up to with John. Hopefully another day I will have time to write more.


Grandpa and Grandma Knox were here right after John was born. They were so amazing to come and help us out! They love John so much too, which is fun to see.

Granddaddy and Grandma Hostetter came to see John his first week in the world. John Gregory was named after his Granddaddy Hostetter and his Grandpa Knox.

It seems like most people think John looks like Hubie. You can judge for yourself! I thought this picture below is cute- they are making the same face.

Awwwwwwwww......aren't they cute??!!

Here is John looking at his mommy. He is such a sweetie.

4 comments:

Jay and Becky said...

Congratulations, Val and Hubie! Welcome, John Gregory! You've got some great parents there. On a side note, I was also named after my grandfathers. All the best!

Courtney said...

Love the pictures!! I showed Emma and she said, "Awwww....cute!" Talk to you soon! :)

Mrs.O said...

Congratulations again. Val I am so proud of you and am sure Hubbie is too. Happy you were finally able to post something, I had been thinking about you lots.
We praise God for this wonderful blessing and give Him all the glory. I should like to hear the inside story sometime.

Love the pics.

Team Jones said...

John is adorable! What a lucky guy to have you as a Mommy!