2.20.2011

Happy Valentine's Day!


Hubie and I had a great Valentine's celebration this year. Some friends came over and watched John a couple weeks ago while we went to a Thai restaurant in Manyunk. It was fun to spend time just the two of us.
On Valentine's Day the whole family went to Sabrina's for breakfast! I got some of their delicious fresh squeezed orange juice and stared across the table at my sweetheart:) John got some of my attentions too of course. John did really great at the restaurant. He tried blueberries for the first time!
I was remembering Valentine's Day last year, it was quite different than this year. I was pregnant and we were still "getting the house ready for our baby."
Last year we had a nice dinner at home in our (now living room) unfinished dining room. We also spent an afternoon at Longwood Gardens. The Gardens were beautiful! It was our first time there.
In other news, the boost in weather has been so great for us! Hubie took John out twice in the jogging stroller. Hubie loved it, he has been looking forward to that for some time. John and I got out a couple days for a walk too. There is something about being able to get out of the house!

No comments: